Whatever combination of devices you have, here are helpful ways to stream videos onto your smart TV.
SCREEN MIRRORING FROM A DEVICE TO A SMART TV
iPhone or iPad – click here Apple AirPlay – click here
If you have a smart TV with built-in iPhone support, it should already have AirPlay. You can use AirPlay to connect your iPhone to your TV.
If your smart TV doesn’t have AirPlay, try using this reliable third-party app that enables you to play music and video content from any mobile device.
• Airbeam TV app—version is $4.99 click here, YouTube tutorial click here
Android phone/device (Chromecast) – click here
STREAMING THE CONCERT TO YOUR SMART TV
The way you stream the concert to your television depends on several variables including what type of television and Wi-Fi connection you have. The box office won’t be able to help troubleshoot questions regarding streaming to a television. If your TV has a web browser option, that’s a simple way to determine it’s a smart TV. Here are some additional tips for streaming to your television:
1. AirPlay a video to Apple TV using a mobile device - With your device connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, start playing a video on your device and tap the AirPlay icon in the lower right-hand corner of the player. Just like that, your selected video will begin playing on your TV!
2. Cast a video to Chromecast using a mobile device - With your device connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast, start playing a video on your device and tap the Chromecast icon in the lower right-hand corner of the player. In a few moments, your selected video will begin playing on your TV. You can control playback on your TV using the Chromecast controls at the bottom of the app.
3. Desktop Computer - If using a desktop computer, the Airplay or Cast icon will not appear in the player. Use the native screen sharing of the computer monitor to stream your entire screen via Airplay or Cast and then put the player in full screen mode.
4. Roku - (Windows and Android only – click here)
STREAMING THE CONCERT ON YOUR LAPTOP
If you have a laptop with an HDMI port you can connect your laptop to your TV with an HDMI cable. Make sure the input on your TV is the set to the same port the HDMI cable is plugged into. Now your TV will display your laptop screen. For a video to see how to do this click here